The interweb's seemingly unquenchable thirst for these cut 'n' paste gags continues.
- Date Discovered: Unknown
- Discovered On: Unknown
Advice Dog's deceptively simple format begat a tidal wave of imitations, predictably few of which are actually funny.
How to recycle the meme
Ok so here is a step by step procedure on how to overuse advice macros.
2. Go onto a search engine and look for an advice animal layout.
3. Then find the picture you will plaster it with. It has to match the topic of your joke and be either human or animal.
4. Once you find a picture of your
unfunny animal advice animal whatever, use the image editing software to position the head of it around the center of the advice animal layout you chose.
5. At this point, you should have a colorful background, with a head of your choice plastered in the center.
6. Now you have to come up with a joke. Once you do, you place it around the advice whatever head. Normally, the subject of the advice goes on the top, and the punchline goes on the bottom. If you are using anything other than Paint, use Impact font with black borders around the text.
7. If you haven't done so already, save your work.
8. Congratulations, you have proved to everyone that you are an untalented imbecile. Please never think that anyone will find your advice animal funny.
- If you're feeling really lazy and/or don't know how to crop, you can skip Steps 2, 4, and 5. The overall quality will barely be affected.
Run so far into the ground that it's actually reached the core of the Earth. Unfunny to the point of being physically painful.