The Ulitmate Locomotive
- Date Discovered: Unknown
- Discovered On: Unknown
F40PH Is without a doubt one of the single greatest achievements of modern science and is the most awesome thing ever. It is often used as a counter to the furry menace on Fridays, which have now become F40PHriday.
The General Motors Electro-Motive Division model F40PH is a (1.21 GW) B-B diesel-electric locomotive with 3000 horsepower intended to scare children and carry out its service on Amtrak's intercity lines. 300 F40s were built from 1976 onwards, built in London, Canada.
- It's a locomotive, not a train.
- The F40PH is superior to every single locomotive and train in the world. Steam? A Streamliner engine stands no chance. Diesel power? The Dash-9 stands no chance. High speed rail? The ICE, Acela, Shinkansen and not even the TGV stand a chance.
- Most Chuck Norris "facts" are instead about F40PH.
- If you own an F40PH, you never lose the game.
- F40PH wins the game, not its owner.
- The F40PH is the enraged and vengeful spirit of Bruce Lee.
The F40PH is one of many vital tools used to combat furries on the many chans of the Internet. The best way to do this is to flood any Furry Friday thread with a directory dumper of some sort, alongside the obligatory YIFF IN HELL battlecry. Both furries and channers will take this way too seriously and engage in epic flamewars.
|This article is a stub.
Please help increase its length!