Welcome to the OhInternet Wiki tutorial. This is a simple guide to editing on OhInternet. If you would like to see a list of help topics instead, try Help:Contents.
Click the logo to go directly to the main page
at any time
What is OhInternet?
OhInternet is a site focused on collecting information about internet culture that you can edit. All the articles here can be edited and improved by any visitor. This site is part of the Semantic web and uses a technology called Semantic Mediawiki to catalog and hold data.
Creating an Account
You'll need to create an account to edit. Another benefit of creating an account is the ability to have a user profile, avatar, a talk page and more. You'll also need an account to participate in the Wikipoints system. It's free, and very easy.
- Click on the Log in / create account link in the top right of any page.
- Fill in your chosen user name and a password (remember, this user name will show next to all your edits).
- Type in your password again in the 'Retype password' box.
- You'll need to add your email.
- Click the 'Create new account' button.
- Go check your email and verify your account.
What can I do here?
Don't be afraid to edit - anyone can edit almost any page, and we encourage you to add meaningful and interesting information. Find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, and fix it.
You can't break OhInternet. Anything can be fixed or improved later. So go ahead, find a page and edit. Just remember to keep all language and images "SFW".