The next step is to format your text. Most formatting will be done for you when you edit with form, but sometimes you'll need to add formatting to text.
Making a Link
Format your text with simple code
To create a link to another article, surround the link word with square brackets [[like this]]
If the page already exists, the link will be blue. If it's not been created yet the link will be red. Clicking on a red link will create a new page.
Making text italic and bold
Single quotes are used for italic and bold text.
- Italics are made with ''two single quotes''
- Bold is made with '''three single quotes'''
- Text can be made italic and bold with '''''five single quotes'''''
Headings are made with equals signs.
- A top level heading is made with:
==two equals signs==
- Subheadings are made with:
===three or more equals signs===
- That means, the more equals signs, the smaller headings.