- Facebook: Unknown
- Twitter: Unknown
- Known For:
What happens when you take the standard Reality Show formula of 8-12 morons in a house, and fill the entire cast with Guidos? Jersey Shore happens. Unless you live in Japan, in which case The New Jersey Life of Macaroni Rascals happens.
In Seaside Heights, New Jersey or Miami Beach, Florida, eight Guidos and Guidettes spend a few months getting drunk, sleeping with each other, and arguing for the entertainment of the masses. It is the greatest television show ever produced.
A producer from Tila Tequila's A Shot At Love and some guy from VH1 who wanted to do a Guido-themed game show got together and came up with something more "authentic" than The Hills. Assorted Italian-Americans (or people who spent a lot of time with Italian-Americans) were gathered, sent to New Jersey, and filmed. The ratings were insane, so the cast were sent to Florida for a season and back to New Jersey for a third.
- MTV plans to shoot a fourth season in Italy, however the mayor of Florence, the chosen city, issued a list of things the show couldn't do in Florence. That list consisted of everything that makes Jersey Shore entertaining, however. The future is unknown.
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley and Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi are apparently working on a spin-off with the working title Snooki and JWoww vs. The World, which will document their attempts at living in a house, having bank accounts, and doing other normal-person things.
- DJ Pauly D will star in a show about being a DJ. No title has been announced, but it will most certainly be filled with fist-pumping and beating up the beat. Despite how it sounds, these are actions which are Safe For Work. You can even do them in your cubicle or while waiting for groceries to bag!
- The British have their own version, Geordie Shore in the works. It may or may not feature Chavs. However, a British Jersey Shore/The Hills hybrid already exists in the form of a show called The Only Way Is Essex.
- The Duckphone is God.
- Angelina has the high score for sleeping with the most of her former cast members.
- If you're DTF, you need to do GTL and be FTD if you want to Get It In.
- The Shirt Before The Shirt is extremely important.
- T-Shirt Time is announced with song.
The Situation, resident Troll.