A great place for tacos and burritos
- First Found: 09/1810
Mexico, south of the United States, is a third-world hellhole ruled by corrupt government and mafias; they also have great beaches!
Firstly, Telmex, a company headed by Carlos Slim, has a large monopoly on Mexico's telecommunications service, including the internet, so Mexicans pay through the nose to connect to the internet. Why does Slim have the monopoly? Well, the Mexican state used to have a monopoly on telecommunications services, but it sold them to Slim! Also, the various drug cartels have posted various narcovideos on YouTube and other fine websites. Back in 1994, the Zapatista rebels used the internet to beef up their recruitment.
Mexico has a high poverty rate, which many of those in the lower class seek to illegally cross through the borders by hopping it and finding jobs which in turn damages the American economy and taking many jobs for only half the wages normal Americans would receive. This reason alone explains why many Americans have animosity towards illegal aliens, sometimes Mexicans in general. It's through this fear and hatred that some believe that Mexico may "steal" their once former land back.
Mexico has an extremely high crime rate where murders and drug wars occur left and right.
The concept of Mexico gestated with the Virgin of Guadalupe.
Mexico as a country still exists.
- It's where the Swine Flu came from
- Most Mexican males will have the name "Juan" or "Jose".... sometimes "Carlos"
- Mexicans speak Spanish; Mexican-Americans speak Spanglish
- Prostitution is legal in Mexico
- Is home to the infamous Donkey Show, a sex tourist show where a woman has sex with a donkey
- Because of the fact that so many Mexicans migrate to the US (whether it be through illegal methods), Spanish has become the US's second language
- George Lopez pretty much sums up every Mexican-American (or Chicano)
This explains a lot, actually.
Banter between Mexico and Canada
|This article is a stub.
Please help increase its length!