- Date Found: Unknown
- Used By:
Netcrime is referring to crime committed over the internet or facilitated by the internet.
- Scammers pull phishing and 419 schemes, examples of netcrime.
- Websites fall victim to common forms of netcrime, like Hacking and DDOSing.
- The most tragic examples of netcrime are child pornography and propaganda videos posted by terrorists, particularly beheading videos.
- Mexican drug cartels commit netcrime by posting propaganda execution videos.
- A common form of crime committed by teenagers is piracy
- Spam is a very banal, yawn-inducing form of netcrime
Online predators use the internet to kidnap victims - People aren't who they say they are...