A webcomic by CWC that is unintentionally hilarious.
- Date Discovered: 10/2007
- Discovered On: 4chan
Sonichu is the webcomic series by Christian Weston Chandler, and also the name of the main character. It is stupid, and catastrophically so. The series is full of deus ex machinas, Mary Sues, plotholes, and other lunacy. A lot of it takes place in Chris' fictional city of CWCville, where he is the mayor.
The characters of Sonichu have a wide range of personalities, ranging from "male" to "female" to "villain." Check them out!
- Sonichu: The supposed main character. Stereotypical cool dude that likes popular music and video games and being totally dude-tacular. Hates being called gay. Was created when he was a Pikachu and he collided with Sonic.
- Rosechu: A Raichu that turned into an Amy Rose recolor. She likes shopping and dressing up and cooking and being one-dimensional.
- Blake/Black Sonichu/Blachu: Sonichu's clone, created by Bill the Scientist. Originally supposed to be identical to Sonichu, but then Bill spilled some cherry cola and the clone became a ripoff of Shadow the Hedgehog, rather than Sonic. Name changed from Black Sonichu or Blachu to Blake to avoid seeming racist.
- Bubbles: Some sort of Marill and Amy Rose-mix. Also one dimensional. Functions as a love interest for Blake.
- Angelica: A Christian flying Rosechu who was raised by nuns. Can you guess what her personality is like?
- Magi-chan: An angsty purple Sonichu. Listens to Linkin Park.
- Wild: A wacky green Sonichu that swings around like Spider-Man. His dad was a Scyther who was taken away by poachers. Learned stealth from a passing Porygon.
- Simonla: Wild's love interest, and rip-off of Evan's fan character, Simonchu, who was a parody of Sonichu and Gurren Lagann. She dies by way of exploding Voltorb toilet. Her daughter, Sandy, lives.
- Sandy: Daughter of Wild and Simonla, a near carbon-copy of Simonla except with Lisa Simpson's hair. Notable for evolving just a week after hatching, and helping Wild murder Evan with her drills, taking special care to castrate him and steal his glasses as a trophy. At this point, she supposedly had the maturity of a 4th grader.
- Punchy: A stereotypically-Asian Sonichu who was hatched at a dojo and punched the sensei's daughter to the Moon. He is supposed to be funny.
- Chris-chan: The actual main "hero" of the series. He fights off cops (which he calls jerkops) because they don't like him loitering. He turns into Chris-chan Sonichu when he powers up. He gets stuck in a time void at one point but gets out and saves humanity from... homosexuality.
- Crystal: Not only the name of Chris' hopeful future daughter, but the name of his fictional twin sister. Crystal is supposed to be beautiful. She turns into Crystalina Rosechu. She gets stuck in a mirror and is rescued later on.
- Mary Lee Walsh: The dean of the Piedmont Virginia Community College, and leader of the jerkop army. She has a cabal against Chris to prevent him from getting laid. For real. Retconned to "Slaweel Yram" because Chris got all guilty later.
- Megan: Chris' former friend who liked Sailor Moon a lot. She turns into Sailor Megtune in the comics.
- Naitsirhc: The name is Christian backwards. Naitsirhc was originally some guy that looked a bit like Jack Spicer but transforms into a gay man later on. He's a villain.
- Jason Kendrick Howell: JKR is the creator of the Chris-chan ED page. He is also the owner of 4chan, which Chris dubs as "4_cent Garbage" in Issue 8. Works with Beel, a devil.
- Clyde Cash and Jack Thaddeus: Two gay males who commit suicide together when Chris destroys the 4_cent Garbage building by playing Guitar Hero.
- Ivy: Featured in the dating comic and the giant penis comic, she falls in love with Chris but is killed by falling down an elevator shaft.
- Jiggliami: With her best friend Blanca, Jiggliami sings Vocaloid songs in Issue 8. The then-girlfriend at the time, Blanca, created the character. Chris took the character for his own when Blanca turned out to be, surprise surprise, a troll.
- Sammy: A fat guy that looks like Peter Griffin and Chris. He falls into a ghost-car that says "Oww! My axles!" Yeah, we don't know either. Moving on now.
There are too many characters, okay?
- Issue 0: A Pikachu becomes Sonichu by colliding with Sonic in his 'super' form while fighting Perfect Chaos Monster. A rainbow appears and creates Rosechu and Sonichu eggs, and it hits a Raichu girl, who turns into Rosechu. Her trainer, Kel, dubs her Rosey. The two hedgehogs meet later on and fall in love. They fight Naitsirhc.
- Issue 1: Black Sonichu is created by Dr. Robotnik and Giovanni. He captures Rosechu. Sonic and Sonichu rescue her and fight Metal Sonichu, who lands on the moon.
- Issue 2: Chris, his childhood friend Sarah Hammer, and her then-boyfriend-at-the-time Wes Iseli, team up to fight one of Mary Lee Walsh's monsters. They get powers from some Cherokee Clan leader, who is some pale guy in golden armor. Yeah...
- Issue 3: The recolor brigade surfaces! We are introduced to Bubbles, Wild, Punchy, Angelica, and Magi-chan, and Flame the Sunbird. They guard some giant gem. Black Sonichu steals it. They team up and get it back.
- Issue 4: An entire issue about Chris being kicked out of McDonald's and Target for loitering. He summons his fictional twin sister, Crystal. They fight off mall cops.
- Issue 5: Due to Megan, everything is anime-fied. Sarah Hammer marries a Yu-Gi-Oh! character and her ex, Wes, tries to ruin it. Chris and Megan save the day. Later, Crystal gets trapped in a mirror.
- Issue 6: The Sonichu crystals have to be found! Also Patti, Chris' dog, died. She turns into a ghost-anthro-dog-thing in the afterlife. She lives in CWCville. Chris' first OC, Bionic The Hedgehog, makes a comeback.
- Issue 7: Time travel! Chris gets stuck in a time void.
- Issue 8: Everything gets NSFW from here. Sonichu and Rosechu have sex a lot. Then they go to confront Jason at 4_cent Garbage which is supposed to be 4chan and ED. Jason tells them off and Rosechu shoves her crotch in his face. Then Spring Break happens! A new Rosechu named Silvana, who has both sexes, transforms into Bubbles and has sex with Black Sonichu, who's now called Blake. Jiggliami sings as well.
- Issue 9: Dating education classes begin at a college in CWCville. Sonichu and Rosechu apparently have children now. They stop "Liquid" Chris (the impostor guy from mid-2009) and Mary Lee Walsh from destroying CWCville.
- Issue 10: 4chan gets destroyed with Guitar Hero. Crystal is saved, Chris gets out of the time void, saves humanity with a anti-homosexuality vaccine, and due to Evan's request, Simonla's killed off, but her daughter, Sandy, survives. Evan and the Asperchu team are executed dead.
- Issue 11: Nothing happens because Chris is lazy and won't finish it.
- Issue 12: Supposed to be a reboot.
Parodies and "Fan" Works
- Audiobook Saga: Because the comics are of sub-par quality and therefore, hard to read, YouTube user vivitheg and some assistants made an audiobook series, where viewers can follow along and witness the madness for themselves. Lots of in-jokes have spawned from this, such as "LOOK AT THAT FACE GODDAMN" as an annotation when a character looks extra-weird.
- The Animated Series: Created by YouTube user Spazkid and his friends, Sonichu: The Animated Series is a flash comedy cartoon that pokes fun at Chris-chan and Sonichu. But mostly Chris because the comic itself shift focus entirely to him.
For more info, see: Christian Weston Chandler.
Chris has stopped working on the Sonichu comic because it requires effort and not playing PS3.
- Chris carried a copy of Sonichu: Issue 0 when he went to the GAMe PLACe.
- He's stopped making the comics because they require effort.
- You can read them on the CWCipedia, link below.
A tribute to Chris' dog, Patti. She becomes some sort of furry warrior.
Family Guy references, and traveling back in time to high school.
A comic about retaliating against 4chan.
Sonichu Card Crusher