Since so many websites come from the United States, in the related links section I tried to list the largest/most significant ones du jour VitsankMorris 03:39, 7 May 2011 (EDT)
Speaking of LARGE...
Added facts relating to Americans and their average weight of Brontosaurus. -Professor Bacon 03:34, 4 July 2011 (EDT)
- Yup - It's unfortunate, but it's true... VitsankMorris 13:19, 4 July 2011 (EDT)
- I have a suggestion. How about you stop bawwwing every time someone reverts your crappy low quality edits and deal with it? And another thing, stop freaking editing just to boost your wikipoints, nobody cares who has the highest points. You're just making a mess on recent changes. 22:41, 5 April 2012 (EDT)
- What do you mean? This is how you deal with it, if you disagree. I argue for keeping it, and the rest of the community is invited to make a decision. If the community agrees with you, and decides it's not worth keeping, great. If not, that's great too. If this is "bawwing" then we need to see more of that here, and less of the revert wars that I sometimes see around here.
- And when an image is used as "featured image" then I think it needs to also be added to an article here so it has a permanent presence, if the image fits in with a particular article. That is the real motive for these edits where I add featured images, etc. to articles. Also, I like to add images so I can link subjects together.
- VitsankMorris 23:14, 5 April 2012 (EDT)