- Date Found: Unknown
- Used By: People well versed in internet subculture
A person that resembles the opposite gender and/or transexuals; laying the trap so-to-speak.
The term "trap" developed from the It's a trap! meme, which helped the word turn into ordinary internet terminology. When people use the term "trap", it is typically used to describe a boy who looks like a girl. Another common phrase derived from this is "Reverse Trap," which is used to describe a girl who looks a lot like a boy, although the "reverse" portion is dropped quite often.
- Guys, that's no girl, that's a trap!
- Sadly, I didn't realize it was a trap until she pulled out a bigger member than mine.
- If you girls are looking for a nice, hard stick, you are gonna be disappointed since that's a reverse trap.
- That is the best trap I've ever seen! I'd never expect someone looking like that to actually be a guy!