Thank you for joining Oh Internet!
Before making your first article look over OI:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by OHi Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to OHi, so here's just the most important info:
- Read OI:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable.
- Sign your comments using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page.
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help, we promise.
- The Bulletin Board is the community portal. It's linked to from every page. Check it daily.
- If you'd like to edit the site and create a user page, please send email to contact @ ohinternet.com
- Special:Upload to upload pictures.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on #wiki on IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- See Oh Internet! help for more info.
|Nice edits, e-pal
You are so awesome, I love what you did with Over 9000!
Protofax 21:29, 5 May 2011 (EDT)
Hi. Please try to use descriptive file names. It makes things easier than random gen strings. That way search works better, etc. You can rename images when you're in the upload images dialog box.
Sherrod 22:03, 5 May 2011 (EDT)