Thank you for joining Oh Internet!
Before making your first article look over OI:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by OHi Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to OHi, so here's just the most important info:
- Read OI:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable.
- Sign your comments using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page.
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help, we promise.
- The Bulletin Board is the community portal. It's linked to from every page. Check it daily.
- If you'd like to edit the site and create a user page, please send email to contact @ ohinternet.com
- Special:Upload to upload pictures.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on #wiki on IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- See Oh Internet! help for more info.
Really? No vaginas allowed on ohinternet? Rygar 00:30, 15 April 2011 (CDT)
IP Address Block against me isn't my IP Address.
This is very strange. I'm working on a page that says that my Username and IP Address has been blocked because "Autoblocked because your IP address has been recently used by "BLACKxOP"." The problem is, the IP address in the notice is NOT my IP address. My IP Address is NOT 188.8.131.52. If memory serves me correctly, I think the first block of my IP address is 97. I forget the rest, but I do know that the IP address in the notice is not me. Please remove the restriction as it does not apply to me. --SadMonkey 11:59, 15 April 2011 (CDT)
Dude I was making a template you dick.
Please undelete my page cause I wasnt done editing.
IRC or Bust
Obviously you missed the note where the main communication was on IRC. Which I was in talks with sherrod about what I was doing cause I was doing something she asked. Also, Dick moves get called out. Relentless 22:58, 17 April 2011 (EDT)
I was trying to revert to last edit by Clerisy
Hi! Thanks for letting me know about the images. So, do you suggest getting vector images (official logos) and/or getting higher resolution pics? Both sound like things I could do to get better images on here :)
Also, I'll think about what I'll use as my permanent avatar
VitsankMorris 10:02, 9 May 2011 (EDT)
- You know, the image thing was a great idea. Narcovideo now looks much better since I found a high res image for the main page VitsankMorris 19:07, 11 May 2011 (EDT)
Good job, I see that you're dominating the board today and thought I would congratulate you on a job well done. Sketch 13:01, 4 September 2011 (EDT)
i accept. :D -hipcrime 04:52, 6 September 2011 (EDT)