Thank you for joining Oh Internet!
Before making your first article look over OI:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by OHi Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to OHi, so here's just the most important info:
- Read OI:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable.
- Sign your comments using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page.
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help, we promise.
- The Bulletin Board is the community portal. It's linked to from every page. Check it daily.
- If you'd like to edit the site and create a user page, please send email to contact @ ohinternet.com
- Special:Upload to upload pictures.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on #wiki on IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- See Oh Internet! help for more info.
Welcome to Oh Internet!
Here is your random video welcome.
Sherrod 18:21, 14 April 2011 (CDT)
TY <3 Lexx 17:02, 15 April 2011 (CDT)
>=]01:49, 26 April 2011 (EDT)
| HEY THERE!|
Hey, Lexx! I saw what you did with Christian Domestic Discipline
and I wanted to say... Nice work!
- Thanks! Lexx 02:02, 1 May 2011 (EDT)
|I love it
You are so awesome, I love what you did with Google, Kansas!
Protofax 20:39, 5 May 2011 (EDT)
- TY Lexx 10:25, 12 May 2011 (EDT)
for the Advice meme conundrum.
thx! Lexx 22:44, 2 June 2011 (EDT)