Thank you for joining Oh Internet!
Before making your first article look over OI:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by OHi Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to OHi, so here's just the most important info:
- Read OI:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable.
- Sign your comments using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page.
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help, we promise.
- The Bulletin Board is the community portal. It's linked to from every page. Check it daily.
- If you'd like to edit the site and create a user page, please send email to contact @ ohinternet.com
- Special:Upload to upload pictures.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on #wiki on IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- See Oh Internet! help for more info.
This isn't ED...
This isn't Wikipedia either. I understand if the Internet-related content shouldn't be satirical (though it's a bit ridiculous considering how the content itself isn't supposed to be taken seriously) but the page on Hideo Kojima or MGS has no Internet relevance. We're supposed to count the memes and "Metal Gear Solid is a movie" kinda fits that role.
- Well, it's in there now, but you can edit them if you like. I can get kind of defensive with my articles sometimes. Just don't replace Konami with Hollywood or anything like that, it's suppose to be info-tainment. LiquidSnake 13:55, 4 June 2011 (EDT)
create with forms
- So should I make the article again using the form? LiquidSnake 19:45, 19 April 2011 (EDT)
- yes, sorry. i wanted to give you a chance to save your work before i flushed it. all set? © hallenge
- Yep, sorry about the inconvenience. LiquidSnake 20:02, 19 April 2011 (EDT)
- np, and thanks again © hallenge
I put the whole article into a form and saved it. Some stuff was lost/mixed up in the transit, but I'm sure that can be straightened out eventually. Thanks for giving me a heads up. Negi Springfield 15:54, 18 May 2011 (EDT)
Nice work on the Goth article, brolasaurus.
- No problem. If I don't get on it tonight, I will get on it tomorrow tonight. LiquidSnake 23:02, 21 August 2011 (EDT)
Thanks for your contributions, Liquid. I checked our page this morning, and it already has 3 "Likes". Lexx 11:48, 25 May 2011 (EDT)
Divorcing your waifus
You are a cruel, sick man. 23:00, 15 May 2013 (EDT)