Thank you for joining Oh Internet!
Before making your first article look over OI:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by OHi Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to OHi, so here's just the most important info:
- Read OI:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable.
- Sign your comments using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page.
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help, we promise.
- The Bulletin Board is the community portal. It's linked to from every page. Check it daily.
- If you'd like to edit the site and create a user page, please send email to contact @ ohinternet.com
- Special:Upload to upload pictures.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on #wiki on IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- See Oh Internet! help for more info.
About the "hipster" comment(s), I was just being an asshole at that time. I'm actually probably more of a hipster than anybody else on Oh Internet, and I'm sorry for calling you one. Oh Internet is not the place for grudges. --PopeyeSquirm 19:23, 21 August 2011 (EDT)
- The difference between me and many other users on the internet is that I actually think this is funny in a more of a "laughing with others at myself" way instead of "laughing because it's the only thing keeping my fragile ego from tearing me apart". lol@myself --Lokisonofthor 21:12, 20 July 2011 (EDT)
i almost made the exact same joke, word for word when i saw this. i believe we all have some hipstercrite in us. now, where are my horn-rims?