Thank you for joining Oh Internet!
Before making your first article look over OI:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by OHi Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to OHi, so here's just the most important info:
- Read OI:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable.
- Sign your comments using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page.
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help, we promise.
- The Bulletin Board is the community portal. It's linked to from every page. Check it daily.
- If you'd like to edit the site and create a user page, please send email to contact @ ohinternet.com
- Special:Upload to upload pictures.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on #wiki on IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- See Oh Internet! help for more info.
Hello kind sir
I would like to inform you that your edits are good but because of internet meme alliance bylaws with Max G, trolling ytmnd.com is prohibited and could result in banning from both OHi and ytmnd. You should get on IRC and hang out with us.
Sherrod 22:12, 16 May 2011 (EDT)
When I try to save an article I made, it says that it's harmful, so I am not allowed to put it. This is what it says:"This action has been automatically identified as harmful, and therefore disallowed. If you believe your edit was constructive, please inform an administrator of what you were trying to do. A brief description of the abuse rule which your action matched is: Rate Limit - Throttle" This happened twice! What I'm supposed to do?
wat wat wat
| HEY THERE!|
Hey, PopeyeSquirm! I saw what you did with Monkey Island
and I wanted to say... Nice work!
i got the entire pack of games for xmas that year, to run (one by one, mind you) on my (ibm) PS2. i was 12 and you have just milked my nostalgia udder. © hallenge
Thanks! I do like Scott Pilgrim VitsankMorris 01:10, 12 June 2011 (EDT)
FBlol thanx for FB friend request
|트롤 - 2: 주체 아이디어에 대한 불멸의 남용|
That's funny; call me a hipster while you at the same time proclaim to hate sports and corporations on your user page. --Lokisonofthor 11:58, 20 July 2011 (EDT)
Nice work, I see you're absolutely dominating the leaderboards right now with a whopping 265 (!) and I thought I would congratulate you. Sketch 09:46, 22 August 2011 (EDT)
yup, that's me.
hi. you dont really want the loli article to be expanded, do you. it exists really only to clear up redlinks and provide only the most basic info to someone who might seek it here. notice the lack of images. anyways i see what you do for the wiki so nothin but mad respect from me. ima leave it like that and let you decide. Team weev 02:13, 8 September 2011 (EDT)
Excellent point. This is Oh Internet, after all, not ED. I removed the "stub" tags from the Loli and Pornography articles, so that other users aren't encouraged to expand them. Thanks for alerting me respectfully. --PopeyeSquirm 19:08, 8 September 2011 (EDT)
Who are you and why are you trying to add me as a friend on them? --Novelty Factor 17:53, 13 September 2011 (EDT)
hi. thank you for your contributions to ohinternet. since youre one of the most prolific contributors, i hate to ask, but an editor has asked for deletion of Hipster Azula. this contributor says the page has no internet relevance, and it's likely that it was on OI:N, leading to its creation. would you plz evaluate whether it should be deleted and leave a message on the talk page or here... i have watchlisted them both. thanks again for contributing. <3 nohomo -hipcrime 22:23, 14 September 2011 (EDT)
After considering the fact that there are only 12 Google results for "Hipster Azula," I realize the page I created is based on an utterly non-notable forced fad. Your assumption that it was on OI:N is correct. I have taken this matter into my own hands and deleted the Hipster Azula article myself. --PopeyeSquirm 22:37, 14 September 2011 (EDT)
- thank you. :) -hipcrime 22:46, 14 September 2011 (EDT)
Done--20:19, 15 September 2011 (EDT)
Thanks. You did a great job expanding it. --PopeyeSquirm 01:41, 16 September 2011 (EDT)
Trolling in the name of Ohi?
Last I checked, trolling are against the rules here. Outstanding citizen 00:27, 13 October 2011 (EDT)
Huh? So it's against OHI's rules to troll ED.ch? And don't you think it should be against OHI's AND ED.ch's rules to be a double agent such as yourself, Meepsheep? --PopeyeSquirm 09:39, 13 October 2011 (EDT)
- First off, you were instructed not to troll on external sites on this very pgae. And don't you think it would be an especially bad idea to troll in the name of Ohi on a site whose users have a history of attacking Ohinternet?
- Also, last I checked, there were more people than just be to use both sites for their intended purpose. Outstanding citizen 12:21, 13 October 2011 (EDT)
You are awesome and should be given a medal for your hard work we are very proud of you and i am high today
Sketch 05:35, 24 October 2011 (EDT)
And why is that? I have already taken the liberty of emailing Cal Poly, but once again, you were instructed not to troll on external sites. Outstanding citizen 08:33, 11 November 2011 (EST)
- This is vandalism, in case you didn't know that's a very bad thing. Outstanding citizen 10:52, 13 November 2011 (EST)
- would you two just get it over with and go screw? -hipcrime 13:59, 22 November 2011 (EST)
- greetings mr squirm: i am afraid i must undo your self-insertion in YTMND, another editor has expressed concern that this is writing yourself into an article. this practice was frowned upon in our prior incarnation, but the rules here are less clear. -hipcrime 13:59, 22 November 2011 (EST)
I changed the block to exclude said information, however I should probably also point out you saying,
Outstanding citizen 21:15, 3 December 2011 (EST)
That's not me. I would never register an account named "DrewDickles" on a SFW site, or misspell "JohnnyLurg." It's probably Meepsheep trying to get me banned from OHI. --PopeyeSquirm 13:59, 10 December 2011 (EST)
- It's not me, btw you have been invited to irc.dongforc.es #dongforce Outstanding citizen 02:13, 31 December 2011 (EST)
u iz cool --BobHughes 18:18, 24 December 2011 (EST)
Was this really necessary? No, it's not. Please go back and delete all of these character redirects as they're not needed on the wiki. They're really redundant, and characters from shows do not deserve a redirect for an article unless they directly relate to the subject (i.e. memes, such as Suiseiseki redirecting to Desu, or Vegeta redirecting to 9000 would work, but not Lois Griffin redirecting to Family Guy). ~Thanks
- dude those redirects help us get google rankings. :/ -hipcrime 01:47, 4 January 2012 (EST)
No thanks, I have better things to do with my time. --PopeyeSquirm 22:28, 3 January 2012 (EST)
OK, OK, I'll do it, but only because it will give me wikipoints. I'll remove my 100 or so Simpsons redirects as well. --PopeyeSquirm 22:37, 3 January 2012 (EST)
- recreating them would also give you wikipoints. :D -hipcrime 01:47, 4 January 2012 (EST)
i was sleeping when you made the request. sry bb. <3 -hipcrime 13:32, 5 January 2012 (EST)
I ain't sayin' no names
Yo, some of you fake-ass EDiots need to stop fuggin' badmouthing our way of life if you want to remain part of the muh-fuggin' OHI crew. An' I ain't mentionin' no names. Like, uh, Sketch and fuggin' LulzTroll? You think you're down with the ED, yo? You better first be down with OHI or we gonna ban yo' fuggin' username. Yeah dawg. OHI is back in the hizzouse furreal dawgs, an' no playa bettah forget it. Yo, peace out, G. --PopeyeSquirm 23:15, 11 January 2012 (EST)
You and Your Shameless Self-promotion
Those last few articles you've submitted in, the ones about YTMND trolling... why the hell did you even bother? Seriously, stop writing articles about yourself and some stupid, spergy petty drama you get involved on YTMND. Nobody gives a shit about you; you're not an e-famous, and you're not worth mentioning on articles. Please keep OhInternet articles on things that are internet relevant and that matter (this does not include you). 03:45, 12 January 2012 (EST)
- the article isnt bothering anyone. the man writes enough for the wiki that perhaps we can overlook a vanity article. maybe have a category for in-jokes again. -hipcrime 05:39, 12 January 2012 (EST)
- lol what
beep beep boop
dang dude, you are an editing machine. Crotchgoblin 05:54, 24 January 2012 (EST)
did i ever tell you
how much it breaks my heart to ban you on ED? -hipcrime 16:24, 8 February 2012 (EST)
Somebody also told me that I remind him of Cho from VTech, so in comparison, that isn't much of an insult. --PopeyeSquirm 19:18, 8 February 2012 (EST)
- it was never meant as an insult. it was a comment on the wikiwar that nobody is participating in anymore, you included. sorry to necro-post but i just now saw that and dont want you to think i tried to insult you. -hipcrime 00:08, 24 February 2012 (EST)
omg i love klurg
because I don't want to? Sketch 10:11, 22 February 2012 (EST)
hello. please do not copy and paste from KYM. -hipcrime 06:53, 18 March 2012 (EDT)
hello. that user has made no contribs. why do you want the user banned? -hipcrime 02:10, 19 March 2012 (EDT)
- i see no reason to believe that the user is impersonating you. surely there are other people in the world who share that name. so, no. the user has done nothing wrong and i see no reason to ban the account. who knows, the account may make constructive edits. :) -hipcrime 05:10, 19 March 2012 (EDT)
not really, I've been banned for like two months now. they said I was inciting drama because I dox'd some dumb 17yo bitch in irc.
i dont really give a fuck about either ohi or ed.ch
I just miss the original ed irc.
edit: sig, been a while since I even used mediawiki
Sketch 06:31, 20 March 2012 (EDT)
I am leaving you this note
- Thanks for all of your contributions, they are important and we all really appreciate the great stuff you do.
- I know that interpersonal conflicts happen, but please keep them civil and preferably off wiki if it goes personal.
- The rules of the wiki are still the rules - keep it SFW, don't be psychotic, etc.
I'm leaving this note for a few people. If we can keep it civil and respectful, things will be a lot more fun and a lot less frustrating for everyone.
Sherrod 11:32, 25 March 2012 (EDT)
Ok. --PopeyeSquirm 12:08, 26 March 2012 (EDT)
I think I have addressed all the issues you mentioned on my talk page. Hope this helps.
Sherrod 17:02, 12 April 2012 (EDT)
Bring me up to speed on this lulztroll vs. you re: self insertion war. Its unbelievable that there could be warring on a quiet wiki. -Wit 22:15, 21 April 2012 (EDT)
- apology not accepted. i suggest you seek help. -hipcrime 03:27, 22 April 2012 (EDT)
What do you mean "help?" --PopeyeSquirm 03:36, 22 April 2012 (EDT)
- i don't believe my message to you was ambiguous. seek professional psychiatric help. whatever you do to me doesn't matter, but you might pull that shit with someone who has something to protect, or perhaps will be your boss one day. i see what you've been doing around here lately, and i suggest you knock it off. -hipcrime 03:41, 22 April 2012 (EDT)
What gives you the impression I'm insane? --PopeyeSquirm 03:45, 22 April 2012 (EDT)
- hello. do not alter my comments on talkpages. if my comment bothers you, then feel free to remove the entire thing, but altering my words and then leaving them signed by me is deceptive. -hipcrime 07:17, 22 April 2012 (EDT)
hello. categories can go at the bottom of the page, in the errata section. plz do not insert categories into the middle of articles. also, thanx for pointing out that spammer. :\ -hipcrime 14:52, 2 May 2012 (EDT)
you could contribute to it
instead of deleting front page material. wtf were you thinking, son?