Thank you for joining Oh Internet!
Before making your first article look over OI:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by OHi Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to OHi, so here's just the most important info:
- Read OI:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable.
- Sign your comments using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page.
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help, we promise.
- The Bulletin Board is the community portal. It's linked to from every page. Check it daily.
- If you'd like to edit the site and create a user page, please send email to contact @ ohinternet.com
- Special:Upload to upload pictures.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on #wiki on IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- See Oh Internet! help for more info.
Welcome to Oh Internet!
Here is your random video welcome.
Sherrod 18:19, 14 April 2011 (CDT)
np & ty
- aw thanks :) hopefully irc is back soon, i'm excited to talk to everyone who decided to come make something new. © hallenge
No clue. I turned it on and it was hideous.
Sherrod 18:08, 18 April 2011 (EDT)
r u srs? Pory 18:17, 18 April 2011 (EDT)
Why hello thar
so long as they have internets, they belong here. if they're meme-related, go that route. if they're more of an internet phenomenon, use that one. basically we're framing the articles around their internet significance, so that's the most important, followed by the surrounding info that a reader would need to get a good picture of the subject. © hallenge
nice work. the images sometimes don't show immediately, i'm not sure why. if they're in the code, they'll show sooner or later. i think it might have something to do with refreshing the cache. © hallenge
It was a pleasure writing that one :) VitsankMorris 12:50, 1 June 2011 (EDT)
About [[Japan]]ese - It was deliberate. One could do [[Japan]]ese , or [[Japan|Japanese]] - Both ways look the same and behave the same... (Japanese or Japanese) VitsankMorris 18:12, 4 June 2011 (EDT)
I am now responding on your talk page!-Ket 01:00, 7 June 2011 (EDT)
- Hey, not a problem. I'm not sure how much use it'll get but it is handy to have-Ket 20:15, 7 June 2011 (EDT)
I undid your changes gdi because,