Thank you for joining Oh Internet!
Before making your first article look over OI:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by OHi Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to OHi, so here's just the most important info:
- Read OI:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable.
- Sign your comments using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page.
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help, we promise.
- The Bulletin Board is the community portal. It's linked to from every page. Check it daily.
- If you'd like to edit the site and create a user page, please send email to contact @ ohinternet.com
- Special:Upload to upload pictures.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on #wiki on IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- See Oh Internet! help for more info.
JohnnyMak 13:16, 17 April 2011 (EDT)
1. You did not properly communicate what you were doing, it just looked like a poorly made page to me. Partyvan Wiki is not in the Template namespace.
2. There's the sandbox for stuff like that if you were trying to test the template on a page.
3. Don't ask me to recreate a page that has a half a sentence and a template on it. I have better things to do.
4. Sign your comments with --~~~~.
5. Don't call me a dick, that's just dumb.
FUCK YOU DICK EAT MY ASS
--JohnnyMak 13:16, 17 April 2011 (EDT)
I have to admit, your userpage is hilarious. --GondorCanada 03:04, 18 April 2011 (EDT)
- lol @ above and your comments on my talk page. sorry, homie. i was locked out of irc at the time. plus i have a compulsion to delete things that say 'do not delete'. © hallenge
good going. -hipcrime 02:43, 22 April 2011 (EDT)
if you look at the history, you see that i attempted to categorize it, and for some reason, i undid my only edit. the template is exactly as it was before i tried to categorize it. i believe this is the one that caused me to stop attempting to categorize templates. -hipcrime 01:18, 21 February 2012 (EST)