Thank you for joining Oh Internet!
Before making your first article look over OI:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by OHi Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to OHi, so here's just the most important info:
- Read OI:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable.
- Sign your comments using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page.
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help, we promise.
- The Bulletin Board is the community portal. It's linked to from every page. Check it daily.
- If you'd like to edit the site and create a user page, please send email to contact @ ohinternet.com
- Special:Upload to upload pictures.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on #wiki on IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- See Oh Internet! help for more info.
welcome to OhI! Just a tip, if you want to pipe a word to an article that already exists, you can just do it like [[graffiti]], but the pipe character allows you to change the displayed word for lulzy results. If you're interested, come check out our irc channels for an interesting time.
That sounds like a cool plan. The race is on! :) VitsankMorris 00:22, 11 July 2011 (EDT)
- Sounds like a good plan :) - Get ready to rumble ;) VitsankMorris 18:22, 11 July 2011 (EDT)
- -hipcrime 19:24, 20 August 2011 (EDT)
- thank you for pointing me to the kitty subreddit. p.s.: stack is awesome. -hipcrime
poverty sucks. <3 -hipcrime 19:11, 4 September 2011 (EDT)
Top 10 Wiki Contributors
Going back to what you said about me dominating the leaderboards... in the past 24 hours I've acquired 1092 wikipoints (second place is VitsankMorris with 36)!! --PopeyeSquirm 05:08, 24 October 2011 (EDT)
i got the mail you sent, and just now opened it. i was moved by the note you included. i will treasure this forever. <3 -hipcrime 01:59, 8 November 2011 (EST)
Say huh wha?
Why are you no longer following me on Twatter? --PopeyeSquirm 01:12, 2 February 2012 (EST)
ED.ch is down
LOL U MAD BRO? --PopeyeSquirm 23:39, 19 March 2012 (EDT)