irc is unaffected. good to see you here! -hipcrime 10:43, 15 April 2011 (CDT)
Your user avatar is insane! It is like an optical illusion!!!
Sherrod 16:08, 16 April 2011 (CDT)
It's just a cheap photoshop trick lol
not much. how you been? been a while since I talked to you. Ptime 11:07, 19 April 2011 (EDT)
Hi. I was just about to leave you a talk page message before you left one on mine. lol. re:hitler, it needs to have internet written up for it. Some options are the meme with the hitler house, the "50 hitler post" stuff about godwin's law. These could all really be their own articles, too. We just need to keep it internet relevant.
Sherrod 12:58, 22 April 2011 (EDT)
Cravendale dairy commercial
hiya stack! it's good to see you here. :D
many thanks for the video, that's pretty awesome... and i, for one, would welcome our new cat overlords.
- -hipcrime 06:44, 4 May 2011 (EDT)
|I love it
You are so awesome, I love what you did with HA! HA! Guy!
Protofax 20:39, 5 May 2011 (EDT)
sup. dont worry about spamming recent changes anymore. the rc patrol knows that edit with form doesnt allow for previewing, and in general it is good practice to save yer work often. <3
- -hipcrime 10:21, 6 May 2011 (EDT)
Oh, rad. Thanks. I tried mucking about with the actual source, but didn't manage to fix anything but a few lines being bolded for no reason. I guess someone who knows OI's machine spirit better will have to un-break it. DavidFailkips 11:56, 6 May 2011 (EDT)
Please don't remove the AFG from itself in the related pages. I've created a way to go through the list of advice dog/variations as sort of like a list, so it's cleaner for the user. ~
lerisy 19:42, 8 May 2011 (EDT)
Ah, I see. Hmm, well if that ends up happening, then I can try and make an offspring off the variations page to show the list of memes kind of like 4chan/boards or something. ~
lerisy 19:55, 8 May 2011 (EDT)
- That's a good idea - I'll see what vector high res logos I can find VitsankMorris 18:27, 9 May 2011 (EDT)
- I'll also see what I can do to help out with this later.
(note that Internets needs one badly. :P
Clerisy 20:54, 9 May 2011 (EDT)
Thanks for fixing it :) VitsankMorris 19:35, 11 May 2011 (EDT)
do you keep re-arranging the order of related pages for advice animals and put the articles you created higher up? Do you realize I made all of the spinoff articles in the same order so that If somebody was going through them it would be in a clean manner but you just stuffed it up. If you really want them in that order that bad, then you have to change the spinoff articles to the same order also.
- lerisy~ 21:20, 11 May 2011 (EDT)
| HEY THERE!|
Hey, Stack! I saw what you did with DONGCOPTER
and I wanted to say... Nice work!
Internet_Explorer << needed
- lerisy~ 21:36, 3 June 2011 (EDT)
Good job bro.
- lerisy~ 08:20, 5 June 2011 (EDT)
direction depends on the location of the light source.
- oic - that's not shading. it's METAL(!!!). you can see it better when it's not jammed into a 200px slot. <3
- dayum... i like that! thanks, mang
- -hipcrime 03:45, 3 August 2011 (EDT)
.gif files not displaying
hiya stack: i aksed, and it seems the server lost power last night, and most .gifs are not displaying. apparently it takes some time to redraw them before they become visible again. i bet sherrod misconfigured the front end again. ;)
- -hipcrime 17:03, 10 August 2011 (EDT)
cats on a treadmill
omg no i had not seen that. tyvm i lold hard. <3 -hipcrime 21:51, 20 August 2011 (EDT)
Well, I understand that articles on many common vocabulary terms don't have nationalities attached if there's no particular tie of nationality. I.E. e-mail, etc. wouldn't have a nationality.
But a piece of popular media or literature usually has a particularly strong tie to its country of origin. Twilight is an American series, and I think it's important that this is made clear in the article. I think the time when not to mention the nationality of a particular piece of literature is when the genre makes it obvious (i.e. anime always comes from Japan).
Also, I understand that Twilight was influenced by Stephenie Meyer's Mormon beliefs - those are common in parts of the United States, but aren't so common elsewhere.
However it's fine if the nationality is mentioned in a less clumsy way. I'm fine with mentioning the nationality in the origins section :) VitsankMorris 09:54, 30 August 2011 (EDT)
- 1. Thanks!
- 2. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to go on IRC lately, partly because I'm relying on institutional computers that don't allow me to use IRC clients. When I get the chance to do so, I'll join in :)
- 3. There have been several discussions on the internet and in journalism stories on how Meyer's Mormonism shaped the series - If you want I could pull up a few articles and post them on the Twilight talk page.
- VitsankMorris 11:22, 6 September 2011 (EDT)