Thank you for joining Oh Internet!
Before making your first article look over OI:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by OHi Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to OHi, so here's just the most important info:
- Read OI:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable.
- Sign your comments using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page.
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help, we promise.
- The Bulletin Board is the community portal. It's linked to from every page. Check it daily.
- If you'd like to edit the site and create a user page, please send email to contact @ ohinternet.com
- Special:Upload to upload pictures.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on #wiki on IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- See Oh Internet! help for more info.
Alrighty - I'll wait to see how the language property idea is received VitsankMorris 18:06, 4 June 2011 (EDT)
Despite being one of the most active users on Oh Internet, LulzTroll ideologically aligns with Encyclopedia Dramatica (hence his offensively explicit featured image uploads and the ED logo on his avatar). In keeping up with his ED support, he is against the existence of articles on David Tanny and Drew Pickles, two articles which are completely relevant to Internet culture yet mindlessly despised by the ED community, particularly sysop Meepsheep, with whom LulzTroll has personal ties. --PopeyeSquirm 22:22, 21 April 2012 (EDT)
Can you please undo LulzTroll's deletions of my articles? --PopeyeSquirm 17:33, 29 April 2012 (EDT)
Especially Tim and Eric. That was my best article evah. No friggin' idea why it was "marked as spam." --PopeyeSquirm 20:25, 29 April 2012 (EDT)