After playing way too much Vampire: The Masquerade, a group of people decided they were also creatures of the night.
- Founded By: Unknown
- Known For:
- First Found: Unknown
Two types of vampire make up the online vampire community, and both are equally pathetic.
Psychic vampires think they drain the chi, mana, prana, vital essence, souls, auras, and other imaginary BS from their unwitting (non-)victims. Basically, these individuals take pride in the fact that they're intolerable and exhausting to be around and ascribe a metaphysical reasoning to it.
Sanguinarian vampires feel that they need to ingest human blood to maintain their health and sanity.
Donors are also members of the vampire community like how gimps are members of the ΒDSΜ community. These are individuals who partake in self-destructive behavior to "feed" their vampires. This is an ideal way to spread HIV and hepatitis, but vampires shouldn't worry about such mundane human concerns.
Believed to be an off-shoot of the Otherkin community, "real" vampires came about after long hours of reading Anne Rice novels, LARPing, and a painful childhood.
- They believe that they are different from "normal humans," obviously. They refer to people who don't identify as vampires with such charming phrases as normies, mundanes, cattle, chattle, nuls, nils, mortals and lunch.
- People like Don Henrie and Michelle Belanger make enough money off of their claims of being vampires to forsake regular 9 to 5 jobs.
- Psychic vampires and Sanguinarian vampires fight regularly because the psychic vampires insist that all vampires are really draining "chi," but sanguinarian vampires are too dumb and unevolved to realize that's why they claim to want blood.
- Subgroups of psychic vampire include tantric vampires (feed on sexual energy, not sexual fluids), aural vampires (they claim to feed on the aura, as apposed to a "deep feed" of soul juice or chi), and elemental vampires (they claim to feed on the "elements" such as thunderstorms and volcanoes).
- There are people that claim to belong to both of the warring factions and they call themselves "hybrids".
- Sanguinarian vampires like to claim that no blood other than human will do for their "cravings", but at the same time will deny that what they are doing is cannibalism.
|This article is a stub.
Please help increase its length!