Attempted furry fandom celebrity and all around drama mongler.
- Facebook: Unknown
- Twitter: wolfeedarkfang
Active member and self-described defender of the furry fandom, Wolfee Darkfang rose to internet illustriousness after a series of failed campaigns, bouts of furry drama, and several anti-troll operations of dubious legality.
When questioned about his reputation, Wolfee will regale you with his own version of events; his one-man crusade to bring honor and glory to the furry fandom against hordes of psychotic opponents.
An otherwise inconspicuous furry in a sea of furries, Wolfee first rose to prominence after several high profile spats of drama involving control of what was at the time "The biggest furry sim on SL". Wolfee, never one for modesty, considered himself the obvious choice for ruler of these areas, and set out to make sure he would be the one true King of Furry. At one point, he even solicited various griefer groups to unite as his own personal "Darkfang Army" to attack would-be opponents. When that didn't work, he went the opposite way and accused his rival of being the secret leader of the griefer groups the entire time.
Despite claiming victory in every spat he was involved in, Wolfee soon found himself exiled from many furry centric sims in the game.
Rise to fame
While attempting to recruit and advertise his Utopian version of the furry fandom on YouTube, Wolfees ego and notoriously poor people skills lead him into several bouts of drama, both in and outside of furry circles. Assuming he had learned enough from his errors during the Second Life debacle, Wolfee attempted to slander his detractors while portraying himself as a martyr for the fandom. While met with moderate success, his dreams of being a notable furry socialite was dashed by incriminating, embarrassing evidence contrary to Wolfee's "wholesome" view of his own involvement with his beloved fandom.
Down but not out, Wolfee kicked things up a notch with a group of "fandom renegades", dubbed Furry Ops, with a plot to infect trolls, perceived enemies of the fandom, and "Furs that have lost their way" with computer viruses and raids similar to those of Anonymous. One notorious operation involved a plot to plant incriminating material on the hardrives of adversaries of Wolfee's Cult of Furry.
The plot was uncovered, and Wolfee's fanbase abandoned him in droves.
Today, Wolfee can be seen filing illegitimate DMCA claims against people he doesn't like, picking arguments with other furries over his celebrity status and perceived authority in the fandom, and generally being a nuisance to any that come in contact with him. Highlights include;
- Filing false DMCA claims against videos critical of him and his behavior;
- Publicly and repeatedly blasting furry website that don't immediately embrace him as "brainwashed by trolls";
- Attempting (and failing) to start his own furry-centric YouTube after becoming frustrated when many of his false-flagging rampages go unsuccessful;
- Quitting the internet before immediately returning to frolic in trenches of drama;
- Wolfee frequently registers sockpuppet accounts on whatever websites he's frequenting in order to perpetrate a false sense of importance.
- Despite claiming to be a famous champion of the furry fandom, Wolfee has very few furry supporters.
- While proudly bisexual, Wolfee frequently hurls homophobic slurs at those he disagrees with.
- Though Wolfee champions the power and importance of friendship, he routinely trolls and taunts friends that go against the Darkfang way of thinking, usually followed with a backhanded offer to "admit you were wrong and lets move pass this"