This is how i feel about you. --Sherrod 03:14, 12 February 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the help with Weev. I really messed that up :/. Anyway, I just saw that you renamed an ODB impostor to FailBoatCaptain. The ODB redirect is still there, however. I don't know if you want that or not, but I'm assuming you don't, so there you go. Ptime 15:58, 18 April 2011 (EDT)
- It's nice to see you crossed the gap, too. I always liked you as a sysop, and it's awesome to get a nice core of dedicated, hardworking types here as early as we have. If you have anything I can help out with, just give me a shout and I'll see what I can do. Ptime 16:08, 18 April 2011 (EDT)
- IDK if I'm gonna get back on IRC. I hadn't been on in some time. I guess we'll just see how things go. :/ Ptime 16:10, 18 April 2011 (EDT)
It has to do with the "=" symbol, I discovered.
Add an "=" anywhere in the main text and watch it mess up.
OK, so how do I go about writing anime articles? I was gonna write some bits on Serial Experiments: Lain (which I did on ED, and might I say brilliantly :P), Lucky Star, and Azumanga Daioh. I figure they're all pretty internet-connected due to the number of small-time memes that touch on them. However, I don't know which form to use, or if I should create one, or if they even belong here. SOS! Ptime 02:32, 19 April 2011 (EDT)
- Thanks. With the new paradigm I just needed some guidance. I'm finishing up finals, and then I'm gonna move in the next few days, so we should see those articles online by Sunday. Ptime 14:23, 19 April 2011 (EDT)
WTF do you sysops not talk to each other.
OK, I am sitting on IRC making templates and such and every time I make a page to test them out, cause no it wont work in a sandbox cause
A: Serrod didnt install the sandbox extension B: they are NON ARTICLE EXCLUSION templates C: WTF You guys need to get your communication together. I am asking sysops that are on IRC to do things and they say YES but then one of you guys that is not on IRC will be like HURRR WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN and delete. Its getting irritating.
Relentless 03:25, 19 April 2011 (EDT)
My math is like watching fox news
Please identify any problem or error I may have made and I will correct it in good faith. Cheers Protagonist 19:53, 19 April 2011 (EDT)
Thanks. I'm fortunate enough that I only had to use a dial-up modem / AOL for the very first few years of my Internet life. And thanks for the pointer about the pictures too. I've been running into that problem with all the articles I've created so far, and I wasn't sure if it was my problem or the wiki's. I checked the article source to see if the image code was even included, and it wasn't. I guess it's just a kink that needs ironing. C'est la vie. Ptime 20:56, 19 April 2011 (EDT)
Dog walking dog
- Thanks! I'll use all of those pictures VitsankMorris 12:19, 2 June 2011 (EDT)
Regarding Canv.as invites
I'm actually trying to get rid of the 12 I have. Don't need one, but thanks anyway.
didn't mean that
- lerisy~ 23:18, 7 June 2011 (EDT)
But I didn't mean to scare her away. I thought she would return and thus start a conversation from it. And of all days, you removed my halfops on my 1 year anniversary of being an EDiot. ;_; 13:01, 9 June 2011 (EDT)
Your Howard Stern video
—mediacrat, aint that a bitch
- -hipcrime 16:49, 10 June 2011 (EDT)
Use file names that search engines can find, or this guy is going to get involved.
--22:22, 10 June 2011 (EDT)
Yeah I have the like http://i.imgur.com/5jVz8.png -- 15:14, 14 June 2011 (EDT)
sig of it all
- Dropshadow should be at top left...
Agreed - but the shading on the letters suggests that the light source is beneath and to the right, as the text is tilted forwards...
If you're interested I have that file as an eps vector - and can change any of the variables in PS. Your original file I mean.
To be welcomed by you sir! Snaisybelle 12:17, 10 July 2011 (EDT)
Are you following me on Twitter now, or is that another Challenger? BTW I haven't used Twitter in months, and keep forgetting that that account exists. --PopeyeSquirm 17:16, 21 August 2011 (EDT)
- thanks. sry i missed you on irc. <3 -hipcrime 04:56, 13 September 2011 (EDT)
Not yet. I'll check them out and maybe sign up :) VitsankMorris 00:00, 14 October 2011 (EDT)
back at ya
... no homo. :D
also when im done with recovering from the surgery and the heavy pain meds, i cant wAIt to do more. <3 -hipcrime
thanks for featuring this. i miss seeing you on irc. -hipcrime 00:29, 24 November 2011 (EST)
- oh yeah... this links to a non-existent article. <3 -hipcrime 00:38, 24 November 2011 (EST)
- i started to write a fox news article, and came up empty. i will tackle it when im not impaired. :) i wrote the pepper spray cop article, which i thought was pretty good tho. the dox might be a bit much tho. -hipcrime 22:26, 28 November 2011 (EST)
i miss you too. :) -hipcrime 22:39, 11 December 2011 (EST)
Thanks for the compliments :) Anyway I'll see what lulztroll has to say about specific articles... it might mean I could go back and beef up some articles I started way back. I do perceive of OI's scope as being greater than that of, say, KYM since there are more to the internet than just memes. VitsankMorris 13:35, 19 December 2011 (EST)
OMG GET ON IRC
YEAH!! Crotchgoblin 21:42, 7 January 2012 (EST)
Frontpage Cache Crap
Awe gdi you're right about the frontpage content for non logged in users, it's not updating til people login. UGH. Updating todo and notifying mom and dad. Good catch dude! ETA: purging the front page worked. Let's see what happens with the cache tmrw. -Crotchgoblin 17:14, 8 January 2012 (EST)
re: HEY YOU
I did nothing wrong. The only things I deleted were useless images that weren't being used for anything, unnecessary character redirects, and an article that had no relevance whatsoever. I think I have done a pretty good job with the delete button.
Please undelete everything of mine that LulzTroll deleted in the past day. All of it is clearly notable and relevant. --PopeyeSquirm 02:59, 30 April 2012 (EDT)