Thank you for joining Know Your Meme!
Here is a refresher course on important things to remember:
- OI:101 is a tutorial. Because you are a very special person, you should refer to it frequently.
- The Oh Internet rules can be found here. Try to follow them and keep things Safe For Work. By most people's standards, not yours.
- There is a Style Guide. Refer to it in the event of confusion.
- OHi Sysops are the people to kiss up to. Give them cupcakes, because everybody loves cupcakes!
- You are a Rocket Scientist, so you remember to sign comments using four tildes (like this: ~~~~)!
flame someone relentlesslyanswer a message, reply on the user's talk page.
- This looks like TJC 2.0. Check it daily.
- Special:Upload to upload
pornographypictures that are appropriate for viewing by audiences of all ages. Remember to respect Copyright Policy.
- Normal editors and sysops can be found on #wiki on IRC. But you are weird and probably Autistic or something, so you never visit. Try it some time!
- There is no shame in seeking help.
- If you can't remember how to make something happen, check the guide to Oh Internet's Wiki Markup.
- Articles that need writing are listed here. Some of them might be articles that need your gentle caress.
- Strong men also cry. Strong men also cry.
From KH with love
Hallo, welcome aboard and thanks for joining us here! It's nice to see all the non-retards returning and popping up on RC while the detritus flocks elsewhere.
There's a bit of a glitch with the preview form button. The workaround is to show changes first, and then hit preview.
This does mean that you end up editing the source, but at least the preview works.
Also exactly the same thing happened with an article I wrote yesterday - and they managed to fix it before I woke up the next morning. Glad I'm not the only one who's broken OI. LOL!