Thank you for joining Oh Internet!
Before making your first article look over OI:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by OHi Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to OHi, so here's just the most important info:
- Read OI:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable.
- Sign your comments using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page.
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help, we promise.
- The Bulletin Board is the community portal. It's linked to from every page. Check it daily.
- If you'd like to edit the site and create a user page, please send email to contact @ ohinternet.com
- Special:Upload to upload pictures.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on #wiki on IRC. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- See Oh Internet! help for more info.
I know you're new, but in the future you need to do some serious fact-checking before creating pages. Nobody refers to the Dramatic Chipmunk meme as "Dramatic Gopher," so the page has been moved. Also the meme that you erroneously call "Stole My Bike" (for strictly politically correctness reasons, I didn't edit your misguided rendering of the meme's name except to remove a capitalization error) was significantly more popular on a website called YTMND than it was on Something Awfu. Many of the memes which you now take for granted on YouTube were spread thanks to YTMND. Oh yeah, and always remember to categorize your articles. I could say more, but you've only been here a day. --PopeyeSquirm 00:34, 3 January 2012 (EST)