The site that makes every corporation and government rage.
- Founded By: Julian Assange
- Blog: Unknown
- Twitter: Unknown
Wikileaks is a site best known for getting every corporation and government official into a tizzy. It allows anonymous sources to post top-secret, classified documents to the site with minimal fear of reprisal. As such, its founder, an Australian man named Julian Assange, is often considered to be the world's greatest troll.
The site and its owner have been the cause and subject of numerous controversies over the past few years, which will be detailed below.
Little is known about the site's origins, ironically.
- The site includes a dump of almost 400,000 leaked documents relating to the Iraq War
- Its owner was charged (falsely or otherwise) with the rape of two Swedish women who may or may not have connections to the CIA
- Assange, knowing that just about every government and corporation wanted him behind bars or dead, he prefered to stay with friends for extended periods, making him quite elusive
- The site includes a dump of over 250,000 leaked documents involving the views of various American diplomats and ambassadors on their views of various world leaders
Philosoraptor has a question
swede "rape" victim
Israel Shamir directs Julian Assange's cyber-war against the United States.